Monday, December 26, 2011

29 Julian Appel Pie


I drove 125 miles (70 plus 55) from San Diego to Julian to buy an "Original Julian Apple Pie". They also got the "Natural Apple Pie" without sugar, sweetened with syrup, but the woman in front of me bought the last one. Anyway, every one says, the one I got, is really delicious. As you can see, in the line at some other bakery that sells apple pie too, there were about 50 people queued. This time the little town was very crowded and I happend to watch some street theater. On my way there I selected the more scenic road over El Cayon and the Cuyamca Rancho State Park and on my way back the shorte route via Santa Ysabel, Ramona and Poway.

Used Compare Elliptical Discounted Stanley Tool Chest Best Water Filter Refridgerator




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links